In partnership with the Indigenous Peoples’ Health Research Centre, Johnson-Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy, and the First Nations University of Canada, and The Conference Board of Canada, the Closing the Gap: Indigenous Health Innovations Forum will be taking place on May 25, 2016 at the Delta Regina in Regina, Saskatchewan. “The Forum will explore key policies and activities that are improving the health and care experiences for Indigenous people in Saskatchewan, and will also serve as the qualitative first step in a Conference Board research study on this topic.” Topics to be discussed include:
- Community engagement to minimize health inequities;
- Innovative models for improved service delivery;
- Data on health status improvement;
- Program delivery in communities;
- Providing an indigenous lens to policy;
- Integrated health solutions
Click here for more information, including speakers, conference fees etc.