If you said “Yes” to the above, click here for more details.
- Interested in improving the patient experience in emergency departments?;
- Available on Tuesday, August 29th from 9:00 a.m. – 12 p.m.?
- Iin the Edmonton area that day?.
If you answered “Yes” to the above questions, the Emergency Strategic Clinical Network and the Grey Nuns Community Hospital are looking for you. Click here for more details.
Do you reside in Alberta? Have you or a person whom you are a caregiver for been diagnosed with sleep apnea? If you answered “Yes” to the above questions, here is an opportunity you may find of interest.
The Sleep Disorders Working Group of the AHS Respiratory Health Strategic Clinical NetworkTM (RHSCNTM) in conjunction with the University of Calgary and University of Alberta, will be hosting discussion groups for sleep disordered breathing (SDB). The purpose of these discussions is to develop a model of care that will improve the way patients with SDB receive care.
To obtain more information about how you can participate in these discussion groups, please email email@example.com, call 1-866-668-8308 or click on the following links to view the associated posters.
- For health care providers – http://www.albertahealthservices.ca/assets/about/scn/ahs-scn-rh-sdb-provider-recruit.pdf
- For patients – http://www.albertahealthservices.ca/assets/about/scn/ahs-scn-rh-sdb-patient-recruit.pdf
Are you a Patient Family Partner in Canada? If so, you are invited to join a focus group or interview in person (Vancouver) or via telephone or webinar. To find out more about this exciting opportunity, click on the image below.
Please Note: The deadline to express your interest in participating in this project is May 31, 2016.